Vacancies : Import-export manager
Position : Head / Deputy
Number of years of experience:2 years
Career: Import and export
Form work: Full-Time Permanent
Require sex: Not required
Location work: Ha Noi
Age requirements: Not required
Vacancy Number: First
– Management and operation of the reservation.
– Ability to inspire work for employees.
– Check to prepare dossiers and vouchers as the customs clearance procedures for export shipments and imports.
– For liabilities afternoon with partners and payment procedures.
– Work directly with all the ports, shipping, Trade and Industry Ministry, Trade.
– Detailed content will be discussed in the interview.
– Salary + Bonus
– Doing business hours, stay pm T7, CN
– The working environment young, friendly, professional.
– Participating in training sessions and technical business.
– Other benefits under the provisions of labor law: Social, Health, festivals, domestic and foreign tourism. Seniority pay increases 6 months / time.
– Mechanism evaluation of staff capacity accurately, facilitating advancement in many different positions within the company (Team Leader, Leader – Deputy KD
– Work from the 2nd to the 7th morning, 7th stay pm, Sunday. Time work started from 8h00-12h00; 13h30-17h30
– University degree in the same major.
– Good communication in English, proficiency in office computer.
– Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible in work, work under pressure and good.
– At least 2 years experience in a similar position.
– Application form
– The curriculum vitae certified by the Local Government.
– A description of the process of work and education
– Certified copies of relevant qualifications.
– Health Certification.
– Copy of ID card, household registration, birth certificate copy.
Resume the syntax: TEN_UNG_VIEN sent email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Form of submission By Email
Contact Info Contact HNCS
Address Level 2 – Building Group Hanoi – No. 445 Doi Can Street – Ba Dinh – Hanoi
Email Contact email@example.com
Phone contact 04 222 10 943
Request Write in Email, CV, cover and inside resumes when sent to Recruiter: